Your Donations Make a Difference!
Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release (WR&R) will be participating in Giving Tuesday again this year as a way to generate funds to care for wild animals in need.
Giving Tuesday is celebrated globally on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. It is a great way to give support and thanks while celebrating the power of giving. This fundraiser will be based online and ends at midnight on November 28th.
WR&R is a non-profit organization that relies on monetary donations from the community. This year WR&R has assisted hundreds of wild animals including raptors, songbirds, and small mammals (including bats and squirrels). These injured and orphaned wild animals require food, housing, medicine, and veterinary care. Without help, these animals may have no chance of survival.
Your donation of:
- $25 – provides meal worms for a hungry nest of orphaned robins or woodpeckers for a month.
- $80 – provides enough food to feed a great horned owl for a month.
- $200-500 – provides x-rays for a hawk with an injured wing.
- $250 – provides supplies needed to build a squirrel release cage.
- $2,000-3,000 – provides the funds needed to build or purchase a songbird or raptor flight cage.