Below is a list of items that we have an immediate need for.
To donate, please email our president, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contributions received by Dec. 31st can deducted from your taxes!
- Plastic trash bags (kitchen and heavy duty lawn bags)
- Zip Lock bags (sandwich, quart, gallon and jumbo sizes)
- Baby food (Beechnut Classics "chicken and chicken broth" & pureed/mashed bananas)
- Laundry soap
- Kitchen sponges
- Dog food (kibble only)
- Rodent food
- Rodent water bottles
- Baby blankets
- Medical/first aid supplies (syringes)
- Hardware cloth
- Window screening
- Old Towels/Heating Pads
- Scales – digital & others
- Heavy shallow dishes
- Pet carriers (all sizes)
- Wild birdseed & raw nuts
- Gift certificates (from grocery stores)
- Pet screening
- Chicken wire (small mesh)
- Wicker baskets (without handles) and plastic laundry baskets
- Lumber & Fencing to build cages
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release is a 501c3 non-profit, 100% volunteer group,
dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of our local injured and orphaned wildlife.
Our trained volunteers are licensed by the California Department of
Fish & Game and US Fish and Wildlife.
Thank you for caring for our local wildlife!